Skip to content
- >> The school commences with heart-touching Saraswati Vandana and ends with the Bharatamata Vandana – : Vande Mataram”.
- >> In the coscholastic activities we emphasize on moral values, patriotism, Bharatiya culture, Sanskar, Skill Development, love to nature, etc.
- >> Sanskriti and Hindi are taught as complusory subjects.
- >> The small kids enjoy learning through the unique system of Shishu Vatika.
- >> Shishu Mela – It is one of the most amazing, attractive and innovative event of the schools.
- >> Sanskriti Bodh Pariyojana – This is a aunique plan of enriching general knowledge about Bharatiya tradition, history, science, spritual and multi dimesnsional information
- >> Matri Sammelan – it is organised by the mothers of the students every to remind the mothers about their role in developing their childeern to become the noble citizens of India. Mother is the first and best teacher of a child.
- >> Acharya Prashikshan Varga – Every year all the teachers are trained and reoriented on their topics and on Vidya Bharati co-scholastic education.
Copyright © 2021 Vidya Bharati Shiksha Samiti Tripura - Developed By Vikash Sharma